Clearance Required: Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly
The Kenjya-Trusant Group, LLC (KTG) is seeking a Senior Budget Analyst to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Support on this contract furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
The Senior Budget Analyst will act as the technical lead for contractor personnel performing resource management support to include assisting USCYBERCOM with maintaining, tracking, and reporting financial information and conducting cost estimating efforts. The Senior Budget Analyst will also assist with the formulation, development, and execution of USCYBERCOM’s budgets.
Duties, Responsibilities, Tasks:
- Assist USCYBERCOM with the implementation and management of its Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process.
- Assist with the formulation, development, and execution of budgets, financial plans, and multi-year programs required to properly fund and meet program resource requirements.
- Assist in updating Command/DoD databases, coordinating the write-ups for programs and projects with appropriate personnel, gathering information for over-guidance requests, and consolidating all information for the responsible Portfolios.
- Interface and coordinate with other financial organizations to provide budgetary support.
- Assist in the preparation and delivery of budgetary briefings to management and other reviewers.
- Assist in the preparation of reports and charts to present budget analysis for management review.
- Assist with responses to financial queries, conducting outlay, and obligation analysis.
- Assist with the maintenance of BOAT (Business Operations & Analytics Tool).
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of execution performance to include attending customer and program/project status review meetings.
- Assist the Government with responding to ad-hoc command programs and operations, financial management, and budget queries.
- Prepare, track, and monitor budgets in support of managing funds for requisitions, purchase orders, and simplified acquisitions, to ensure timely execution.
- Develop and refine innovative methods, tools, and criteria to increase the effectiveness of fiscal plans and policy for Command program plans, goals, and objectives.
- Conduct data collection to assist in financial records building and coordinate with the USCYBERCOM financial planning team for the build out of records within the Comprehensive Cost and Requirement system (CCaRs).
- Conduct cost estimating and analysis with appropriate application of analytical methods and techniques, such as cost-benefit analysis, Zero Base Budgeting (ZBB), amortization, depreciation, pro-rating revenues and costs among customer, planning-programming-budgeting, program evaluation review technique (PERT), and management by objectives, to predict or assess the effects of budgetary and/or program changes and to fully evaluate the significance of conflicting program and budget data.
- Provide advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff
- Education Bachelor's Degree (Master's Degree - Preferred)
- Certification Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM) or Certified Government Financial Manager (CGFM) Certifications
- Clearance Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the preparation of reports that reflect project status in areas of cost, schedule, and performance
- Five years’ experience in budgeting and/or analysis within DoD and/or governmental organizations
- Experience using the DEAMS or Defense Agency Initiative (DAI) budget system
- Mid-year review and spend plan experience
- Experience processing outgoing MIPRs
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs
- Desire a minimum of five years of experience in the PPBE process
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment
- Soft Skills
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to monitor and manage execution of competing tasks.
- Easily works within and across teams.
- Strong meeting coordination and facilitation skills.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!