The Level 2 Database Management Specialist shall be able to perform the following indicated tasks for the BA websites, OnTraq, and SharePoint:
Duties, tasks and responsibilities
Position specific experience:
- Monitors and maintains the databases and restructures if needed, included confirming the validity of the data contained in the file database.
- Assists in the creation of structures and standards for use and maintenance of the databases, including enabling information to be pulled through various methods, communication links users, users, availability to user friendly options, etc.
- Ensure database access and connectivity support by collaborating with end users.
- Assists in the implementation of database maintenance and security procedures including adding and removing users, and administering quotas.
- Assist in defining database design and management standards and documenting new and existing systems and procedures.
- Assist in the creation and maintaining databases used to support Acquisition oversight functions.
- Collaborate with users to ensure that Database meets their requirements.
- Communicates to all users and updates to file database
- Assists in the implementation of operating methods to improve processing, distribution, data flow, collection and database editing procedures.
- Troubleshoot problems concerning database records and communicate this information to users.
Level 2 Qualifications:
- Ability to design, implement and maintain Government web site using PHP.
- Ability to design and implement SharePoint sites for mission.
- Ability to Import & capture data for ad-hoc reporting and analysis.
TS/SCI with active polygraph required
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor’s Degree in information systems with a concentration in database administration or other business acquisition, contract management, or program management related field.
- 7 years of demonstrated experience in Data Management
- Knowledge of document management processes and software
- Knowledge of how to create, implement, and maintain data file structures
- Knowledge of the use of system utilities to troubleshoot faculty database information .
- Clear understanding of the DoD 5000 acquisition process, C4ISR/DoDAF documentation requirements, agency record keeping and archiving processes, and system engineering is highly desirable.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, three (3) years of related experience can be substituted, for a total of ten (10 years)
~~EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045 ext. 107.