The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Senior Cyber Requirements Analyst to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
The requirements and solution analysis support includes actively engaging with the applicable requirement owners within USCYBERCOM, and contributing substantively to in-depth discussions of proposed requirements, many of which are highly technical in nature and require expertise in current and emerging Cyberspace concepts and applications.
- Requirements Analysis: refining, assessing, documenting, and maintaining requirements in preparation for Cyber Requirements Investment Board (CRIB) meetings; Assist government program leads with conducting annual capability gap and requirements validation/re-validation assessments in response to emerging threats, changing external guidance, and realignment of mission priorities.
- Solution Analysis: identifying solution alternatives and recommendations for formally defined command-approved and prioritized requirements. This process consists of utilizing validated and documented requirements as inputs, collaborating with the assigned USCYBERCOM Joint Directorate Subject Matter Expert to determine viable solution options, and assisting in the early execution planning.
- Evaluate identified solutions, and/or the Analysis of Alternatives (AoA) to ensure the recommended Course of Action (COA) is valid and financially feasible, align solutions in accordance with the Operation of the DAS DoD Instruction 5000.02.
- Conduct risk assessments and develop mitigation strategies.
- Prepare documentation required for investment decisions to include, but not limited to, preparing command investment decision briefings.
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Master’s degree in a relevant field and 10 years of experience or Bachelor's degree and 12 years of experience.
- 10 years of experience with implementing DoD processes and documentation of requirements associated with DoD requirements analysis to support mission critical cyberspace requirements.
- 10 years of recent experience (at least five of the 10 years should have occurred within the last five years) in the development and documentation of broad-based program plans, including budgets and schedules.
- 10 years of recent experience (at least five of the 10 years should have occurred within the last five years) with Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities, and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) analysis.
- Two years of recent experience (within the last five years) in briefing senior leadership in cyber operational requirements and objectives.
- Provide advice, technical guidance and expertise to program and project staff.
- Excellent communicator.
- Ability to manage competing tasks.
- Easily works within and across teams.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Strong meeting coordination and facilitation skills.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience as a participant or member of JCIDS Functional Control Boards and/or its working groups.
- Five years of recent experience (within the last 10 years) in the acquisition of Cyberspace Capabilities.
- Five years of experience in Knowledge Management Decision Support and MS SharePoint.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment.