Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Management Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) to provide overall analytical and administrative support to the office of CGFS/EX.
NOTE: THIS IS A PART TIME POSITION.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
The contractor shall provide an appropriately qualified/skilled person to perform the following services for the CGFS and BP Bureaus and the Secretary’s Office of Global Partnerships:
- Coordinate and assist with the operation of the ISO-9001 Quality Management System.
- Conduct Workforce, organization, and productivity analyses.
- Assist with the development of the CGFS Functional Bureau Strategy and other budget and strategic plans. • Review, coordinate and update chapters in the Foreign Service Manual and Handbook.
- Coordinate Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and similar requests.
- Review requests for clearance including FAM and FAH revisions.
- Coordinate and draft the Weekly Activity Report (WAR) for EX.
- Represent CGFS in various meetings, e.g. Budget Planning, FOIA, Records, Community of Practice, etc.
- Support the Executive Office Director as requested.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Proficient in writing technical reports
- Data analysis and creation of reports from analyzed data
- Knowledge of ISO-9001 processes
- Ability to obtain and maintain a suitable security clearance and DOS badge
- Good interpersonal and Coordination skills
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.