Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Program Officer to provide administrative support to the U.S. Department of State Secretary’s, Office of Global Partnerships (S/GP) office. S/GP is the entry point for collaboration between the U.S. Department of State, the public and private sectors, and civil society. Launched in 2009, S/GP aims to strengthen and deepen U.S. diplomacy and development around the world through partnerships that leverage the creativity, innovation, and core business resources of partners for greater impact. This position is located in the Washington, D.C.
Program Officer will focus on:
Clearance Requirement - Secret
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- (Re)building and maintaining private sector contacts database
- Take the lead on collecting and analyzing data on potential partners
- Assist with other data analysis and knowledge management related to partnership building and private sector engagement.
- Assist in the daily administration of initiatives organized by S/GP
- Monitor, maintain and organize reports on partnership activities by working with the Program Manager and S/GP Office Directors
- Assist the Program Manager in drafting and submitting foreign assistance planning and reporting documents into the FACTS Info module
- Assist the Program Manager in monitoring grantee performance and drafting quarterly performance progress reports
- Assist the Program Manager in designing and carrying out monitoring and evaluation activities
- Oversee the Leveraging, Engaging, and Accelerating through Partnerships (LEAP) Fund project-initiation and reporting process
- Maintain and annually update the funds leveraged tracking spreadsheet
- Coordinate annual solicitation of partnership reporting
- Curate Kanban boards (project progress charts) and project implementation team chart
- Record and disseminate minutes of weekly staff meetings
- Assist with administering travel for senior staff in the E2 travel module
- Carry out special projects and other duties as required
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Strong, timely and precise organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong critical and creative thinking and analytical skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong ability to work independently, with minimal supervision, and multi-task in a high volume, fast-pace work environment
- Strong ability to also have a flexible, team-oriented approach to work
- Excellent ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues
- Experience in an office environment, preferably within the U.S. government
- Experience using qualitative and quantitative techniques for analyzing and measuring the effectiveness of programs
- Knowledge of pertinent laws, regulations, policies, and procedures related to the administration of grants and public-private partnerships
- Demonstrated skills in program administration, operating procedures, oversight and monitoring
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.