Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Inspector - Level 1 to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
- Performs inspections for architectural damage i.e., stained ceiling tiles, stained carpet, life safety issues, leaking flush valves, etc.
- Enters data into computerized maintenance management system (MAXIMO) including service calls and requests for work authorizations (RWAs) to dispatch technicians responsible for maintaining the facility.
- Performs preventative maintenance inspections on building equipment following the work plans in Maximo.
- Inspects for functionality and operational condition. Assesses impacts to building systems, including life safety.
- Enters service call tickets into Maximo for any discrepancies/issues noted during inspections.
Must have two (2) years of specialized experience which include use of quantitative and qualitative techniques for analyzing and evaluating complex mission-oriented programs and projects for an organization, developing project and program plans, goals, objectives, and milestones involving complex programs, systems, or issues of critical importance to the entire organization,
Ability to assess project progress, conducting briefings, and preparing comprehensive reports with solutions and recommendations for top-level managers and executives.
- Minimum high school diploma or equivalent. Technical vocational training and/or certification preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years of practical skill and knowledge in such trades as painting, carpentry, plumbing, mechanical work (repair and replace), etc. Maintenance training preferred.
- Must have demonstrated mechanical aptitude and basic technical understanding.
- Must possess effective communication skills (written and verbal), personal initiative, interpersonal skills, and a high regard for safety.
- Effective organizational and computer skills are critical.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.