Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Management Analyst to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
Provides contract administration support, analyzes, and translates requirements into requisition; analyzes vendor invoices for accuracy and validate for compliance with contract terms and conditions.
- Initiates requests for public trust certification and/or security clearances for language service providers.
- Advises service providers on USG contractor registration and payment systems.
- Maintains service provider information in automated program management system.
- Liaises with Diplomatic Security on facility access or service provider security clearance issues.
- Prepares draft documents for Office Director or Deputy Director signature and generates reports.
- Experience with federal security clearance management or contract document management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or related field is preferred or three (3) years’ experience assisting or participating in planning and/or carrying out management improvement studies in at least one of the following areas:
- organizational analysis
- systems and procedures analysis (manual or ADP)
- records management analysis
- space utilization studies
- work measurement or work simplification studies
- cost benefit analysis
- budget analysis
- or other related efficiency research studies
- Six (6) years or more of relevant experience.
- Mastery of the application of a wide range of qualitative or quantitative (e.g., using Excel spreadsheets, Access, CMMS, Departmental accounting systems) methods for assessing and improving effectiveness.
- Knowledge of the range of financial laws, policies, regulations, and precedents applicable to the Office of Operations programs.
- Knowledge and ability to assemble and analyze relevant facts and draw significant conclusions.
- Knowledge and skill in presenting accurate findings and the ability to make feasible and responsive recommendations both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge and skill in database management, data analytics, and the use of Microsoft Office programs.
- Knowledge and ability to design and conduct comprehensive management studies.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.