The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Project Advisor - Level 2 to provide operational support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Administration, Office of Operations (A/OPR).
Clearance Requirement - Secret or Top Secret
Duties of the Project Advisor include providing architectural, related engineering consultation, coordination support and advisory for the renovation of buildings. Specific tasks include the overall project coordination and assistance in financial management; program development; housing and space planning, design, cost estimating, construction oversight, inspection, scheduling, relocation, technical reviews, presentations, progress meetings, post occupancy, commissioning, written documentation, architectural and engineering consultation.
PMP certification is required at start date or must be obtained within 12 months of hiring and kept up to date. Additionally, the following specialized experience is required:
- Analyzing and evaluating the management, coordination, and monitoring of projects in order to facilitate the acquisition process.
- Planning, evaluating, and maintaining technical surveillance over operations required to support the program goals and objectives of assigned actions.
- Communicating, both verbally and in writing, to provide guidance and instruction related to facilitating the acquisition process (i.e., justifying, negotiating, and resolving controversial issues and problems).
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Minimum of six (6) years of specialized experience (listed above) required, with demonstrated increasing responsibility.
- Proficient with Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS) applications
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.