Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Validation and Certification Board (VCB) Manager to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KS mission.
- VCB Manager is responsible for ensuring the VCB process meets the needs of the Cyber Program.
- VCB Manager will integrate activities with the WST. Routinely interface with the WST Chiefs and other WST members regarding weapon system modifications and emergent requirements.
- Oversees the overall VCB Program and schedules the regular VCB meetings.
- Ensure all modifications to the assigned weapon systems meet stringent VCB process rules and criteria prior to sending to the Division Chief for signature and final approval. Maintains the database for status of all requested modifications. The VCB Manager will be able to report not only exactly where a request currently is in the approval pipeline, but describe the documents, assessments, or reviews currently missing in order meet the standards of the Division Chief. The results of the VCB will support the annual SPPBE process.
- The VCB Manager must establish effective working relationships with all A52K WSTs, AFLCMC SPO, and other divisions within ACC staff such as the A3/2/6K for Weapon System FAM support.
- Requires skill with Microsoft office products, SharePoint, and confluence software tools.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Knowledge of with JCIDS, and the weapon system development and acquisition process.
- Three-years' experience using SharePoint and managing databases.
- Familiar with Confluence software.
- Knowledge of Scaled Agile Framework and the participating in weapon system planning increments.