Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Information Warfare Innovation Manager to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KS mission.
- Cyberspace Program Innovation Manager will work within the innovation ecosystem to rapidly develop and field emerging Information Warfare technology: Cyber, Electronic Warfare, and Information Operations. The innovation manager will create and formalize an innovation strategy to focus and coordinate innovation efforts for A52K. The Innovation Manager will work with AF Research Lab (AFRL) to identify gaps and technology priorities within the Information Warfare portfolio. The Innovation Manager will work as team member on Offensive Cyber, Defensive Cyber, and Cyber C2 AGILE Planning Increments process.
- Create and formalize an innovation strategy to focus and coordinate innovation efforts across the Information Warfare portfolio.
- Actively seek solutions for existing challenges, provide support and a network for innovative approaches, and accelerate information flow.
- Engage with the commercial and government innovation ecosystem.
- Work in conjunction with AFRL to develop and mature technology for the Information Warfare portfolio.
- Work within ACC Innovation Working Group to provide ideas that can translate into weapon systems that are more effective.
- Participate in Information Warfare Planning Increments by providing innovation solutions weapon system enhancements.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five-years' experience from a MAJCOM, NAF, or cyber wing with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to cyberspace programs and weapons systems.
- Three-year's experience with the SPPBE process, and ACC Corporate Structure process.
- Previous experience working within the innovation ecosystem.
- Two-years’ experience working with or at AFRL developing technology and technology transfer plans.
- Knowledge of and experience with Scaled Agile Framework and the leading/participating in weapon system planning increments.
- Knowledge of with JCIDS, and the weapon system development and acquisition process.