The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an Offensive Cyber Operations JCIDS Analyst to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KS mission. These tasks are deliverable based and are usually but not always a JCIDS document. The documents include but are not limited to: Capabilities Based Assessments, Initial Capabilities documents, Capability Development Documents, Flight Plans, or Roadmaps. Once the deliverable is provided the task is complete.
- Lead the development and build of assigned OCO JCIDS or other documents that support the OCO Branch. Provide the document as a deliverable to A52K. JCIDS documents must be formatted in accordance with the JCIDS Manual, or as directed by HAF A5/7.
- Set up required meeting for document approval in the ACC Capability Development process, HAF approval process, or CYBERCOM approval process.
- Coordinates with cyber operational units, NAF, HAF, acquisition offices, and applicable ACC Divisions throughout the build of JCIDS or other assigned documents.
- Lead document comment/resolution. Adjudicate 100% of the document comments.
- Provide briefings on the content and status of the document to senior AF leadership.
- Supports build of annual Program Objection Memorandum (POM), and Planning Choices. Promotes interchange of information on requirements, capabilities, deficiencies, and cyberspace technology applications. Accomplish studies to improve operations, weapon systems, weapons systems support, training and testing and to furnish data for higher-level headquarters decisions.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five-years' minimum experience producing JCIDS documentation in accordance with the JCIDS Manual, and SPPBE process for weapon system development and acquisition.
- Five-years’ experience with the ACC Capability Development process and Operational Requirements activities that operate under AF Capability Development Governance led by SAF/AQ, AF/A5/7 and the AF/A5/7-led AF JCIDS process.
- Three-years' experience from a MAJCOM, NAF, or cyber wing with application of military cyberspace and Information Warfare operations as they apply to cyberspace programs and weapons systems.
- Three-years' experience in analyzing Cyber programs and Cyber capabilities and developing recommendations on future capabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing and negotiate complex issues.