Kenjya-Trusant is seeking an Information Warfare/Cyberspace Strategic Planner to support Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - TS/SCI
- Primarily performs tasks in support of A52KS mission.
- The Cyberspace Strategic Planner builds long range strategic plans for the cyberspace portfolio. Planning task includes modernization of existing weapon systems, developing plans for potential recapitalization of weapon systems, integrating emerging technology into strategic plans, working cross-portfolio to incorporate cyberspace capabilities for joint all-domain operations, and developing required AF Corporate Structure Planning documentation. Planning tasks are generally done one to two Future Years Defense Plans (FYDP) and beyond but could also be done within the current FYDP. Cyberspace planners will review the accuracy of Enhanced Tradespace Tool (ETT) data across a 40-year planning horizon and assists in providing ETT data and analysis to ACC staff review the Planners must be familiar with JCIDS and AF Capability Development process. They will use guidance documents like National Defense Strategy, Defense Planning Guidance, AFWIC Blue Print Design, and AF Cyber Flight Plan to assist with long-range planning.
- Work in alliance with the Cyber Mission Team to build annual Planning Choice positions.
- Build strategic narratives for the Cyberspace and Information Warfare portfolio.
- Develop and maintain an Information Warfare “gap” library of known capability shortfalls.
- Leads the build of Planning Force Initiatives (PFIs) based on current templates and instructions from HAF.
- Review OSD and HAF strategic documents to assist and direct future planning recommendations for Information Warfare Systems.
- Accomplish ETT analysis and use this data to assist with the build of a long-range cyberspace modernization plan.
- Work cross-portfolio to incorporate cyberspace capabilities for joint all-domain operations.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI
- Five-years' experience in the SPPBE process, with emphasis on the “Strategy and Planning” process and build of strategic documents.
- Three-year experience with cyberspace weapon systems either at an Operational Wing, NAF, ACC, or acquisition organization.
- Three-years' experience with OSD and AF strategic documents like but not limited to National Defense Strategy, Defense Planning Guidance, and Cyberspace Roadmap.
- Previous experience with Operations Research techniques.
- Must have high proficiency with Microsoft Office and database management.