The Kenjya-Trusant Group is a seeking a Knowledge Management Specialist to provide USCYBERCOM with SETA support to include the application of cyber acquisition and program management expertise resulting in superior performance of command-wide programs and operations. Our support furthers the USCYBERCOM mission to unify the direction of cyberspace operations, strengthen DoD cyberspace capabilities, and integrate and bolster DoD's cyber expertise.
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
We're looking to identify Knowledge Management Specialist candidates to establish quality processes, structures, and procedures across USCYBERCOM directorates.
- Provide support with defining, structuring, retaining and sharing the knowledge and experience of employees across all the command’s functional areas.
- Assist USCYBERCOM in achieving improved project and acquisition management performance as a strategic asset to support its cyber operations mission, promote innovation, and the sharing of lessons learned.
- Support may include establishing and maintaining a repository of assets electronically and/or a physical library of content made readily accessible to USCYBERCOM’s personnel.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Active TS/SCI w/ CI Poly required.
- Master’s degree in relevant field and minimum of 10 years of related experience. In lieu of a Master's degree, a Bachelor's degree with an additional 2 years of experience in performing requirements for a total of 12 years may be substituted.
- Familiar working with technical professionals and other SMEs.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Experience working in a complex cyberspace operation and/or multi-stakeholder environment (preferred).