The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Cyber Defense Analyst - Level 2 to support a Government contract in the Annapolis Junction, MD area.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI w/Full Scope Poly
- Major duties of the position involve evaluation of diverse sources and formats of data ingested to support National Security Agency (NSA) Cybersecurity Service Provider (CSSP) functions, and the customization and normalizing of that data to enhance mission performance. Incorporates customer requirements to devise tailored dataset algorithms, workflows, analytics, and visualization solutions enabling cybersecurity evaluation, research, and simulations.
- nalyze and define data requirements and specifications; Anticipate changes in data capacity; assess validity of source data.(U) Collect metrics and trending data; Perform sensitivity analysis.(U) Read, interpret, write, modify, and execute simple scripts on Windows and UNIX; utilize different programing languages to write code, and to open, read and write files.(U) Communicate written and verbal information in a timely, clear, and concise manner.(U) Apply cybersecurity and privacy principles to organizational requirements (relevant to confidentiality, integrity, availability, authentication, non-repudiation).(U) Develop data standards, policies, and procedures; conduct hypothesis testing using statistical processes.(U) Document implementation of mathematical, data science, and/or computer science methods.(U) Identify common encoding techniques; Assess predictive power and generalizability of a model.
- Six (6) years of demonstrated experience as a data analyst in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Three (3) years of demonstrated experience in cybersecurity activities in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Requires DoD 8570 compliance Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level I or Level II certification, and Computing Environment (CE) certification. The CE certification requirements can be fulfilled with either Microsoft OS, Cent OS/Red Hat OS CE certifications.
- Requires successful completion of the Splunk software training course "Fundamentals 1"
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!