Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Project Leader to support the U.S. Department of State (Department or “DOS”) Bureau of Administration, General Services Management Office (A/OPR/GSM).
NOTE: THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: Must possess a Top-Secret clearance
- Perform as a site manager for the contactor and is funded by the contractor at no additional cost to the Government.
- Plans, directs, and coordinated activities of the contract to ensure that goals and objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding parameters.
- Reviews contract requirements to ensure compliance and quality control by the Contractor is being enforced.
- Establishes work and staffing plan for each category and arranges for recruitment or assignment of contract personnel.
- Prepares status reports, surveys and inspections along with supporting documentation to be made available to the COR upon request.
- Confers with the Contracting Officer Representative (COR)/Assistant Contracting Officer Representative (ACOR) to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules). The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.