Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Management Analyst - I to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the Department of State (DOS), Bureau of Consular Affairs (CA), Visa Services Directorate (VO).
Clearance Requirement - Secret (may require Top Secret)
- Bachelor’s Degree (advanced degree preferred), and/or;
- Two (2) years of experience monitoring federal government contracts or direct knowledge and understanding of consular contracts, regulations
- Two (2) years of written and oral communications in an office environment, including;
- Proficient utilizing a variety of office software, specifically: MS Word, MS Power Point, MS SharePoint, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
- Knowledge of quality assurance/control methods, principles, and practices, including statistical analysis and sampling techniques, developing processes and procedures, and/or contract oversight and monitoring functions.
- Demonstrated experience with operational applications to test and inspect a product or to provide guidance, control, and processing logic in an integrated system.
- Demonstrated ability to ensure consistent quality of production by developing and enforcing good quality monitoring systems; validating processes; providing documentation; managing staff.
- Ability to achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, incentive, quality, and customer-service standards; identifying and resolving problems; completing audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- (Preferred) knowledge and understanding of the laws, rules and regulations pertaining to eligibility for and issuance of a U.S. visa.
- Communicate effectively and confidently with high-level executives.
- Superior organizational skills and work ethic.
- Effectively and politely interface with public.
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communications skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply complex regulatory material.
- Ability to work independently and/or as a member of the team to effectively interact with personnel at all levels.
The Management Analyst - I provides support to the Government staff and prepares letters, reports, and specialized correspondence. S/he will be primarily assigned to the National Visa Center (NVC) and/or the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), but possibly also to other VO offices. A Government manager will provide day-to-day oversight and direction. The Management Analyst - I shall perform all duties required including, but not limited to, the following:
- Identify and document contracting issues and develop contract improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with the primary contractor and GTM in the development, implementation and oversight of centralized contract tracking and reporting on all quality assurance activities and findings.
- Assists the government with identifying actual and potential conflicts in contract requirements and provide recommendations for remedy.
- Participate in relevant management meetings and workgroups to support objectives
- Coordinates ongoing internal primary contractor contract evaluations.
- Conducts quality assurance assessments via on site and desk review processes.
- Provides input to risk assessment methodologies and oversees the risk assessment process.
- Assists with establishing Technical Monitoring Plans (TMP), performs monitoring, and tracks the progress of corrections/issue resolution.
- Provides support and technical assistance to the COR, GTMs and other USG staff with the primary contractor related contracting and procurement responsibilities.
- Reports on the primary contractor contract information and contract lifecycle activities.
- Assists with maintenance of contract COR Working files on the NVC and KCC shared network drive and other assigned functions to assist the COR, A/COR and GTMs.
- Assists with establishing methodologies to track incoming work and throughput and prepares briefing material to show any changes in inputs and outputs.
- Assists with implementation and maintenance of incentive/disincentive program with prime labor contractor.
The Contractor shall conduct management activities, including, but not limited to the following:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Assist with the preparation of contract modification requests.
- Assist COR, A/COR and GTMs with contract guidance.
- Assist with maintenance of contract files.
- Support the COR, A/COR and GTMs performing quality assurance surveillance functions and provide advice, recommendations, and documentation.
- Assist with contract close outs.
- Assist with financial audits, compliance reviews, and related activities.
- Assists with training contractor staff on oversight procedures and transfer responsibilities, when and if required, to the government staff.
- Escalate issues and/or contract violations to USG staff quickly and accurately.
- Assist the USG with Contractor Performance Assessment Reports (CPARs) evaluations.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.