Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Cyber Training Environment Simulator Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Secret
- Assist execution of responsibilities related to persistent cyber training environment (PCTE), ranges and simulators, IAW cyberspace supplement to AF OTI 2035 Flight Plan
- Draft, staff, and track taskers to identify, collect, and prioritize 16 AF PCTE and simulator content requirements
- Identify and recommend solutions for content development and simulator requirements
- Develop and recommend implementation plan for solution chosen by government
- Coordinate actual implementation of solution and provide, at minimum, monthly status updates to branch
- Develop and recommend implementation strategy for integration of all current and future content into PCTE
- Coordinate actual implementation of strategy and provide, at minimum, monthly status updates to branch
- Coordinate with A3A, 16 AF, and other entities as appropriate to any given effort to help development and implement ACC’s strategy for providing cyberspace range environments for testing, training, evaluations, multi-domain exercises, experimentation, concept development, and mission rehearsals, IAW cyberspace annex to ACC enterprise range plan
- Assist in collection, validation, and prioritization of 16 AF cyberspace range requirements, to include but not limited to, drafting and tracking taskers as directed, to support/inform A3AR’s efforts as lead for multi-domain ranges, to include the Joint Information Operations Range
- As needed, draft taskers to identification, collection, and prioritize 16 AF simulator content requirements
- Develop and recommend simulator strategy and implementation plan; coordinate actual implementation of strategy and provide, at minimum, monthly status updates
- Coordinate with Division, A5K, A6, 16 AF, and other identified stakeholders to complete annual strategy review; identify and recommend updates to branch
- Assist with development and staffing of annual PCTE, simulator, and range related POM inputs and unfunded requests IAW established ACC business practices
- Draft input narratives and other related products as needed (e.g., trifold)
- Complete resource analysis (to include, but not limited money, personnel, infrastructure) and comparisons to identify and recommend solutions
- Coordinate with resource branch to validate and submit POM inputs IAW established timelines; after submission, provide weekly status update of POM inputs to branch
- Assist with developing related branch inputs to division annual spend plan, to include, but not limited to, determining specific dollar amounts
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current Secret eligibility.
- Knowledge and/or 3 years of experience similar to that of a SNCO or FGO in the following: Program Management either in government or corporate settings, USG training program(s), or corporate training program(s), Developing and/or implementing USG policy, Staff functions and processes at/above Wing level, Collaboration with lateral, lower, and upper echelons.
- Knowledge and 1 year experience regarding USG IW capabilities: Cyberspace operations, Electronic Warfare, Information Operations, ISR support to IW Policy and Guidance, Training Requirements, IW weapon systems, and IW organizational construct.