Kenjya-Trusant is seeking Cyberspace Range Support to Headquarters Air Combat Command (HQ ACC) at Langley Air Force Base, Virginia. Support includes a full range of Information Warfare training and operations, Information Systems & Operations, Communications, Administrative Support, and Knowledge Based Services across the air, space, and cyber domains.
Clearance Requirement - Top Secret
- Manage the programming of current and future facilities, equipment, material, computer/software requirements, and manpower resources to ACC/Range Operations and Requirements Branch (A3AR) for ACC’s cyberspace ranges.
- Assist with creation of planning documents and related activities such as investment needs, various acquisition activities, requirements development, requirements prioritization, and developmental planning.
- Assist in the development of Government plans and procedures to execute assigned cyberspace range operations capabilities IAW applicable Air Force Instructions (AFIs)/Air Force Manuals (AFMANs).
- Develop, document, and revise guidance in support of cyberspace range operations, maintenance, and acquisitions.
- Author and brief cyberspace range mission, concepts, and plans for higher echelon review and/or approval, to include GO and SES level leadership.
- Assist ACC Government personnel in the integration of ACC ranges with other AF and DoD ranges.
- Review, evaluate, and synopsize cyberspace range-related documents. Provide recommendations and draft responses to the Government program lead on documents requiring MAJCOM response.
- Coordinate with Government program lead to prioritize interface requirements to live operational test and training infrastructure systems.
- Provide development, analysis, and process assistance in all POM activities.
- Attend and/or lead meetings, telecoms, and working groups focused on cyberspace range activities to include the ACC Cyberspace Ranges Steering Group.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Must have current TS/SCI eligibility.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in network security/network management.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience working as an Action Officer at the NAF, MAJCOM, or HAF level.
- Knowledge of a full range of USG cyberspace operations principles, directives, methodologies, resource management, and approaches used in developing, operating, managing, and maintaining services and capabilities that support functional requirements.