Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Task Lead to provide USSOCOM Joint Special Operations University with educational faculty and staff support services.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
CLEARANCE REQUIRED: TOP SECRET; SCI eligible
REQUIRED EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Lead and manage multiple contract personnel working in geographically-dispersed locations.
- Responsible for handling the day-to-day management and administration of project tasks, developing detailed work plans and schedules, assigning staff responsibilities, and supervising all staff efforts.
- Interact continually with Government COR and any appointed Technical Representatives (TR) to discuss concerns and ensure total product/service satisfaction.
- Provide administrative and operational oversight to all programs supported by contractor staff, to include any classified programs.
- Work effectively with the university’s governance committees.
- Assist the Program Manager (PM) on the efficient execution and program management of the contract and contractor staff.
- Consult, recommend and advise JSOU in executing the contract efficiently and cost effectively
- Ensure that proper procedures are followed for task order execution.
- Authority to designate contract Team Leads to support the administrative needs of this task order.
- Master of Arts (MA)/Master of Science (MS) required in any field*
- 5 years’ experience within the SOF community.
- 5 years’ project or program management experience.
- 5 years’ experience in staff budget management.
- Understand compliance with Export Control Licensing for Non-US Citizens living Outside Continental United States (OCONUS).
- Understand compliance standards with Host Nation labor and Tax Law as it pertains to the JSOU International Education Program.