The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Junior-Level A&A Specialist to support US Agency for International Development (USAID) who will be responsible for entering appropriate contracts and grants information into client’s A&A planning and financial systems and for maintaining, reconciling and ensuring the accuracy of contract\grant award information in the relevant award database(s). The Junior-Level A&A Specialist will review requests for obligation in GLAAS for accuracy prior to proceeding with the procurement process. This individual will prepare all award files for the review and approval of the client’s Contracting/Agreement Officer. This individual is also responsible for distribution of contract and grant documents to implementing partners, field missions/offices and other stakeholders
POSITION: Junior-Level Acquisition & Assistance Professional
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
REQUIREMENTS: Must have FAC-C certification OR SECRET clearance
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Review incoming procurement/assistance requests, establish priorities and perform appropriate and necessary preparations based on the type of procurement requested.
- Advise USAID/Mission staff on A&A policies and other pertinent considerations affecting procurement/assistance requests.
- Review all procurement/assistance requests for compliance with established guidelines such as FAR, AIDAR, CFR and ADS prior to initiating action.
- Support Contracting/Agreement Officer in the submission and response to high-level Agency procurement review processes, such as the Small Business Review, Contract Review Board (CRB) and/or Senior Obligation Alignment Review (SOAR) as detailed in ADS 300.
- Manage deadlines and track the status of requests according to priority assigned.
- Perform A&A administration and follow-up on delinquent deliverables, services, and financial reports.
- Develop request for proposals (RFP), request for quotes (RFQ), Requests for Information (RFI), and notices of funding announcements (NOFO); posting solicitations and NOFOs on beta.sam.gov and Grants.gov.
- Perform compliance reviews, cost/price analysis, and cost realism analysis.
- Initiate Buyer and Requester procurement actions in USAID’s Global Acquisition and Assistance System (GLAAS), and adhere to USAID official file repository, ASIST.
- Develop proposed resolution of audit findings.
- Prepare correspondence and reports on all aspects of procurement operations.
- Provide full technical support is all aspects of the acquisition process, including providing support to the program offices and technical evaluation teams.
- Report A&A actions via GLAAS and other web-based tools, and prepare reports in ASIST.
- Provide on-the-job training and behind-the-scenes support to junior A&A Specialists.
- Work collaboratively with non-A&A team members, such as mission management, financial management offices, program offices, etc.