The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Hardware Engineer - Level 1 to provide Cross Domain Service Solutions support to over 40 system domains at the unclassified, secret, and top secret levels.
THIS POSITION IS CONTINGENT UPON CONTRACT AWARD
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly
- Provide hardware engineering expertise to analyze complex hardware systems, hardware design, architecture, network design and other technical hardware issues.
- Procure and perform acceptance testing on equipment.
- Provide hardware maintenance support, both preventative and remedial.
- Deploy, install, and implement hardware at Continental United States (CONUS) and Outside Continental United States (OCONUS).
- Prepares specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
- Conduct site surveys.
- Prepares engineering plans and site Technical Design Packages.
- Organize and direct hardware installations.
- Configure (and document configuration of) computers, networking devices and various peripheral equipment.
- Prepare site installation and test reports.
- Ensure that problems have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements.
- Prepare reports and recommendations concerning existing and emerging hardware technologies.
- Provide specific input to the hardware components of system design to include end-user devices, servers, networking devices, data storage devices, and specialized processors.
- Prepare functional requirements and specifications for hardware acquisitions
- Analyze hardware specifications and system/subsystem requirements to conceive and document a practical design for hardware components to include servers, network devices, transmission media, storage devices, user interface devices, and special processors
- Ensure that problems with operational hardware have been properly identified and solutions will satisfy the user’s requirements
- Assist with preparing installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides
- Conduct site surveys; assesses and documents current site network configuration and site-unique requirements
- Develop hardware installation schedules based upon set-up, integration, and test timelines
- Train site personnel in proper use of hardware
- Recommend specifications for hardware acquisitions
- Prepare specifications for hardware by analyzing documented and derived system requirements.
- Prepare drawings documenting as-built configurations at each site
- Prepare installation guides, field test procedures, and troubleshooting guides
ADDITIONAL REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
- Prototyping hardware products and components (Processors, Memory, CPU, hard drive).
- Deploying hardware while considering power, space and cooling requirements. Installing and troubleshooting hardware products.
- Documenting hardware and system specifications and schematics.
- Developing custom hardware solutions in a production and development environment.
- Researching and prototyping potential system components of a CDS system.
- Seven (7) years experience as a HE analyzing complex hardware systems for SIGINT solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Five (5) years of additional hardware engineering experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!