Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Systems Engineer to provide Governance, Requirements and Architecture Management Support (GRAMS) to the Defense Health Agency (DHA) Requirements Management Office (RMO). Provide expert guidance and direction to DHA leadership, relevant Program Offices and Project Managers in establishing an overall integrated approach to the development and management of information technology (IT)/management (IM) across the DHA in pursuit of Globally Integrated IT Health applications.
- Leads Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) process and documentation
- Supports functional integration between Military Health Systems (MHS) GENESIS deployment and the operational medicine community.
- Leads requirements development and management processes
- Provides requirements reviews during IT lifecycle acquisition phases
- Coordinates and facilitates cross functional working group comprised of Service member, Program Managers, Combatant Command leadership and other relevant Agencies that is chartered to support healthcare operation across all levels of care
- Applies use of suitable standards to ensure interoperability of hardware and software across the enterprise
- Evaluates a broad spectrum of IT applications across the enterprise to improve capabilities to achieve globally integrated health IT capabilities across the MHS
- A Bachelor Degree in Systems Engineering or a related technical field.
- Certification Joint Requirements Management, Defense Acquisition University desired, but not required
Clearance Requirement –
- Minimum 5+ years of experience supporting a federal health system/organization in the following areas: JCIDS and DOTMLPF-P (Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policy) analysis
- Independent experience applying scientific and engineering techniques to analyze business, management processes, procedures, and IT/IM systems to identify shortfalls, inefficiencies and opportunities within an application, program, or portfolio area.
- Familiar with Defense Business System process DoDI 5000.75
- SharePoint knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, organizational skills, problem solving abilities and possess a high level of confidentiality.
Secret clearance or eligibility to obtain a Secret (US Citizenship required)
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.