The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking an Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
Information Systems Security Engineer - Level 2
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
The Level 2 Information Systems Security Engineer (ISSE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Provide security planning, assessment, risk analysis, and risk management
- Perform system or network designs that encompass multiple enclaves, to include those with differing data protection/classification requirements
- Recommend system-level solutions to resolve security requirements
- Support the Government in the enforcement of the design and implementation of trusted relationships among external systems and architectures
- Fourteen (14) years experience as an ISSE on programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Security System Engineering, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- DoD 8570.01-M compliance with IASAE Level 2 is required
- CISSP Certification is required.
- Four (4) years of ISSE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!