The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Software Engineer level III to provide Cross Domain Solutions support to system domains at various security classification levels.
Software Engineer - Level 3
SECURITY REQUIREMENT: TS/SCI Full Scope Poly (must have prior to applying)
- Serve as the technical lead of multiple software development teams
- Select the software development process in coordination with the customer and system engineering
- Recommend new technologies and processes for complex software projects
- Ensure quality control of all developed and modified software
- Delegate programming and testing responsibilities to one or more teams and monitor their performance
- Twenty (20) years experience as an SWE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Four (4) years of additional SWE experience on projects with similar software processes may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Experience with cross domain solutions, information systems security and information assurance strongly preferred