Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Business Financial Professional - Level II to provide acquisition, financial and contract management support on a government contract in the Annapolis Junction area.
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with FS polygraph
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Assist in the execution of the Program’s Budget through the creation/maintenance of spend plans, requisitions and their supporting documents.
- Coordinate financial data with appropriate Government officials, such as Business Financial Managers, Program Managers, Contract Managers, Contracting Officers and Contracting Specialists.
- Contribute to the maintenance of current resources to support the day-to-day mission activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Assist with the validation/completion of Unliquidated Obligations (ULOs)
- Assist the Government Business Contract Management Offices with conducting End of the Year activities and the completion of the Actual data calls
- Enter requisitions in the NSA’s financial management system that include all necessary information and documentation (PSC#, PAR, SPAT, BER#, Acq Sec# etc.)
- In NSA’s financial management system, prepare non-complex Military Interdepartmental Purchase Requests (MIPR) and Economy Act Orders (EAO) and their associated requisitions.
- Process incoming MIPRs and EAOs using standard BM&A process to ensure Agency acceptance.
- Create and maintain spend plans in the Agency’s financial management system to document Government-specified requirements
- Modify requisitions and associated documentation to comply with Contracting’s guidance to assist in the obligation of funds.
- Assist Government Program Managers (GPMs) in tracking requirements through execution by tracking and monitoring requisitions through the approval and certification process and to the subsequent destination (either Contracting’s database or the receiving entity).
- Pull financial reports/data from Agency systems such as FACTS, CMIS, EDSS, and CDW.
- Utilize established NSA acquisition and financial management policies, procedures, regulations and tools.
- Assist the Government in monitoring of proper financial code usages
- Assist the Government in responding to internal and external financial data inquiries
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
- Assist the Government in coordination, entry, and finalization of basis of estimate data to include current year updates
- Provide financial status reports to Government Program and Business Management Offices, recommending specific funding sources, identifying funding shortfalls, and identifying excess obligated funding in comparison to burn rates.
- Prepare financial briefing materials for Government financial reviews.
- Assist the GPMs by providing data for estimating activities.
- Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
- Eight (8) years of DoD, IC, or ten (10) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required.
- Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required.
- Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required.
- NSA’s financial management system and its interfaces (currently FACTS and CMIS) experience is preferred.
- In lieu of a degree, Program Management Professional (PMP) certification, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level I in Business/Financial Management and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of eleven (11) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or thirteen (13) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial purchasing/finance experience may be substituted.
- In lieu of certification, an additional two (2) years of directly related experience for a total of thirteen (13) years of DoD/IC purchasing/finance experience or fifteen (15) years of combined DoD, IC and commercial experience may be substituted.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel to include creating formulas and pivot tables is required.
- Proficiency with PowerPoint to include importing Excel data into presentations.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.