POSITION: Systems Engineer 6 (Weapons and Space Modernization)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The incumbent Systems Engineer 6 (SE6) shall:
- Apply systems engineering principles to TechSIGINT development and operational efforts including ELINT Modernization, Foreign Instrumentation Signals Modernization and other similar programs.
- Provide systems engineering support for the implementation and execution of requirements that have been gathered and developed from different stakeholders to support the integration of capabilities and review processes such as policy compliance and governance.
- Create deployment documentation that conforms to process requirements for multiple DoD agencies.
- Create documentation for and conduct milestone meetings required for deployments.
- Determine, document and track operational and technical interfaces and dependencies.
- Develop and advise on Analysis of Alternatives, and aid in assessing the impacts of systems integration risk assessments and operational requirements.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Experience with IC industry and customer
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.