REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES & EXPERIENCE:
- Active use of the GitLab DevOps Lifecycle Tool
- Recent experience working in an Agile development environment managed using JIRA
- CM support at the PMO level with oversight of multiple contractors
- Familiarity with System Integration and System Engineering principles
- Excellent oral and written ability
- Comfortable with working with senior management as well as technical staff
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!