Systems Engineer II
TS/SCI with Polygraph
The Systems Engineer II will provide support and assistance to C2413 in the areas of systems engineering technical expertise, technical writing, and support with programmatic, knowledge management and acquisition activities in concurrence with DoD and NSA acquisition policies, processes and practices, ensuring accuracy, completeness and applicability of all inputs/outs in order to provide technical capability for the Tactical Secure Voice (TSV) and certification for the Generic End Cryptographic Unit (GECU).
Duties, Tasks, and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical expertise to support the Government in evaluating Request for Change to the Tactical Secure Voice Cryptographic Interoperability specification (TSVCIS)
- Review software architectures, software documentation, evaluate written code vulnerability reports, and provide recommended mitigation strategies.
- Ensure the TSVCIS adheres to established NSA Cyber-Security Directorate policies, security requirements, and contractual documents required to determine overall product security.
- Provide guidance and technical review of all formal written memorandum
- Per the Government COR, support travel for the TSV program development milestones, security design decisions (i.e., TIMs) for current and future programs development (i.e., ECPs). In accordance with the SOW, Section 4.2 requirements, validate compliance with various International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Provide TSV and IA support to DoD and Intelligence Community Programs by preparing analysis report and support to programs seeking certification as required.
- Provide TSV expertise, Cybersecurity guidance, and cryptographic engineering support to commercial vendors and Government Program Offices during product developments as required.
- Perform TSV taskings and Cybersecurity analysis. Provide support on system development processes, system design, system implementation, and operational procedures.
- Provide TSV expertise and design guidance for the continuing development and improvement of interoperability for implementing TSV design standards for tactical radio developments.
- Support the NSA Technical Advisor as an intermediary to the U.S. TSV Working Group Chairperson
- Provide weekly and/or as requested status updates to the TSV Working Group Chair.
- Bachelor’s degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required
- Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor’s degree
Labor Category Required Experience:
The Level 2 System Engineer (SE) shall possess the following capabilities:
- Fourteen (14) years’ experience as a SE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required
Clearance Requirement - Active TS/SCI with polygraph
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- Contribute to the development of sections of systems engineering documentation such as System Engineering Plans, Initial Capabilities Documents, Requirements specifications, and Interface Control Documents
- Manage system requirements and derived requirements to ensure the delivery of production systems that are compatible with the defined system architecture(s) – Department of Defense Architecture Framework (DoDAF), Service-oriented Architecture (SOA), etc.
- Coordinate the resolution of action items from Configuration Control Board (CCB) meetings, design reviews, program reviews, and test reviews that require cross-discipline coordination