Kenjya-Trusant Group personnel will provide CISA Mission Support Offices and Divisions with business, organizational performance, operational performance, and program management support to facilitate implementation and execution of the strategic management process.
ACTIVE TOP SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
The Journeyman Editor will:
- Provide effective and concise drafting support for various materials (written, video, and audio) to include memorandum, strategy and policy documents, reports, standard operating procedures, read-ahead documents, talking points, speeches, graphics, presentations, and meeting summaries.
- Provide technical editing for strategy and policy documents.
- Provide graphic design support for strategy and policy documents.
- May require occasional travel to the Washington Metro Region for meetings.
- Must hold active final TOP SECRET clearance when submitted for DHS Fitness Determination.
- Ability to obtain favorable DHS Fitness Determination.
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) degree in English, public policy, public affairs, or other relevant field. An additional 3 years of relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience:
- Planning, coordinating, or editing content of material for publication.
- Reviewing drafts for possible publication.
- Ability to provide graphic design support
- Ability to perform functional duties independently