The Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Systems Engineer IV
to support the Department of Homeland Security Cyber Infrastructure Security Agency, Infrastructure Security Division, Office of Chemical Security (OCS). The OCS owns the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT) Suite, which supports the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Program and allows individuals across the public-private sector to collect, protect, share, manage, analyze, and visualize information on regulated chemical security.
The scope of this work is to operate and maintain IT Lifecycle Support and Management for the IT projects within OCS.
POSITION: Systems Engineer IV
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develops design for development within specific application software language.
- Provide support to OCS in identifying solutions and requirements analysis to address OCS technical mission requirements.
- Capture and document requirements in the management application that is identified by OCS.
- Requirements shall be captured and documented in the manner prescribed by OCS.
- Solution engineering shall require analysis and the development of plans aimed at re-engineering and optimizing OCSs’ IT solutions
- Requirements Traceability Matrix, or similar
- Functional Requirements Document, or similar
- Business Process Diagrams
- Performs the modeling of applications throughout the development lifecycle.
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses, and defines options to obtain desired results.
- Guides development into a final product.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant professional experience
- Agile methodology
- Requirements Management
- Possesses knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques