The Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Modeler III
to support the Department of Homeland Security Cyber Infrastructure Security Agency, Infrastructure Security Division, Office of Chemical Security (OCS). The OCS owns the Chemical Security Assessment Tool (CSAT) Suite, which supports the Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS) Program and allows individuals across the public-private sector to collect, protect, share, manage, analyze, and visualize information on regulated chemical security.
The scope of this work is to operate and maintain IT Lifecycle Support and Management for the IT projects within OCS.
POSITION: Modeler III
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Performs modeling of applications throughout the development lifecycle.
- Software architectural design/modeling includes efforts associated with the top-level design and evaluation of a structure that identifies each software component; interfaces; a database structure; preliminary test requirements. Deliverables for this item include:
• Conceptual data model
• Logical data model
• Physical data model
• Data dictionary
• Database diagram
• Data flow diagram
- Interprets requirements, performs highly complex analyses, and defines options to obtain desired results.
- Guides development into a final product and supports the training of OCS federal staff.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Bachelor Degree
- Minimum of ten (10) years of relevant professional experience
- Agile methodology
- Possesses knowledge of application modeling principles, concepts and techniques.