The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Program Manager (Task Order Management)
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate Office of Finance and Budget Division (FBD).
POSITION: Program Manager (Task Order Management)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- Provide on-site contract management.
- Provide Monthly Progress Reports as described in Section C.6 below.
- Provide to the Contracting Officers Representative (COR) in electronic format, weekly burn rate reports detailing the projected end of year balance for the contract.
- Provide to the COR weekly staffing update charts, detailing on-board staff and expected staff change.
- Act as the Contractor’s single point of contact for all technical and administrative matters related to the task order.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Over 15years of Program Management Experience.