The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Journeyman Business and Financial Operations Specialist (Acquisitions)
to support the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Science and Technology Directorate Office of Finance and Budget Division (FBD) process documents needed for award, administration, and close-out of all Interagency Agreements and the close-out of all contract actions to support the Financial Services Branch
POSITION: Journeyman Business and Financial Operations Specialist (Acquisitions/Assembling Interagency Agreements and Closeout Support)
LOCATION: Washington, D.C.
- Perform recurring assignments in support of assembling Interagency Agreements which can be either an inter or intra governmental transaction.
- Process each agreement primarily through the use of information technology but is required to prepare an official hard copy record for the official file.
- Review requisitions and all necessary supporting documentations to ensure requirements, deliverables and schedules are clear and concise.
- Initiate communications with technical, financial and support personnel to resolve questions concerning ambiguities, conflicts, and omissions within the documentation.
- Assist in the accepting and establishing new reimbursable agreements.
- Assist in the closing out of reimbursable agreements
- Assist in maintaining reimbursable agreements and standard operating procedures.
- Assist in the close-out of IAA’s and Contract Actions.
- Complete the necessary documents to properly closeout contract actions (Cost, Time and Material, Labor Hour, Fixed Priced) and Intra/Inter Agency Agreements for the Contracting Officers’ review.
- Make necessary changes based on Contracting Officers’ review comments.
- Complete closeouts based on a prioritized closeout list provided by the Government.
- Recover funds and redirect them to other prorates within S&T while analyzing supporting documentation to validate obligations.
- Utilize the burn rate report as a tool to ensure funds are spent at acceptable time frame to enable underutilized funds to be de-obligated and re-utilized toward high priority efforts or unfunded requests.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- 3 to 10 years of relevant experience in preparing Interagency Agreement packages.