Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a Financial Analyst II to support our Ft. Meade customer.
Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with active polygraph required
The FA Level 2 shall be able to perform all the following indicated tasks:
Level 2 Qualifications:
- Responsible for financial analysis, which includes long-term financial planning, management reporting and financial trends, inputting requisitions.
- Responsible for the fiscal year and FYDP planning process and consolidation, corporate department planning, forecasting and evaluating financial plans, program budget builds; and management reporting.
- Compile and report on programs and budgets, prepare presentations and other materials to support the Agency and DoD programming and budgeting processes, and basis of estimates.
- Prepare program/project and budget information for Government submission to the Office of the Director, National Intelligence (ODNI), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) and Congress.
- Prepare tasking requests, point papers, briefing charts, spreadsheets, memos, and other documents within prescribed timelines for Government review.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of funding profiles for programs, projects, or contracts.
- Assist in the creation of budget or financial planning for an organization, organizational unit, program, or expenditure/cost center to identify potential variances.
- Assist in monitoring expenses against budgets.
- Assist Government with strategic business planning.
- Analyze financial data and transactions for appropriate use.
Ten (10) years of DOD or commercial experience in purchasing or finance and a Bachelor’s Degree with a business focus is required. Experience in the preparation of reports that reflect programs/project status in areas of cost, schedule and performance is required. Experience in budget planning, budget preparation and budget execution for acquisition programs is required. Agency's financial management system (currently FACTS) experience is preferred. In lieu of a degree, Certified Defense Financial Manager (CDFM), or DAWIA Level III in Business/Financial Management, and three (3) years of directly related experience for a total of Thirteen (13) years may be substituted
~~EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules)
The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045 ext. 107.