The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Junior Unmanned Ariel System (UAS) Operator to support Air Force Special Operations Command Unmanned Systems Branch (AFSOC/A3OU). The Junior UAS Operator will apply aviation skills, experience, and subject matter expertise to assist and advise the Government with the development of UAS guidance, policy, and procedures for USAF units, USSOCOM components, AFSOC staff and AFSOC subordinate units.
ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE REQUIRED
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- One year SUAS operator experience with Group 1, 2, or 3 SUAS
- Relevant experience with the Air Force Equipment Management System (AFEMS) or an equivalent
- Relevant experience with the Small UAS Manager (SUASMAN) web application
- Operate UAS in support of research, testing, evaluation, or experimentation that may directly or indirectly support USAF units or USSOCOM and its components when appropriate.
- Provide subject matter expertise during operational planning meetings and war-gaming events to ensure UAS infusion into theater training scenarios, as well as, military and civil contingency operations.
- Coordinate, provide assistance, subject matter expertise, and if qualified (IAW AFMAN 11-502) may be required to operate a particular UAS in support of USAF, USSOCOM, or its components, AFSOC directorates, and other outside agencies. To assist inthe execution of Operational Assessments, Utility Evaluations, Force Development Evaluations, and other evaluations as applicable, including operator training, exercise scheduling, aircraft modifications, flight/airdrop clearance, frequency authorization, airspace coordination, and safety reviews.
- Coordinate with USAF units, USSOCOM, and its components, AFSOC directorates, and other military/civil organizations/agencies as required to facilitate UAS program development, integration, and operations.
- Draft, coordinate, review, edit, and assist in codifying and publishing information from USAF, USSOCOM, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), Joint and USAF Doctrine Centers, the Air Land Sea Application Center, and other agencies as required.
- Provide subject matter expertise to assist the government in developing, reviewing and/or advising USAF units, USSOCOM and its components intheformulation of UAS Concept of Operations (CONOPS), Concept of Employment (CONEMPs), and Tactic, Technques, and Procedures (TTPs).
- Provide hands-on user training on the Small UAS Manager (SUASMAN) web applicationscapabilities, features, and database fields
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!