has an opening for a Program Manager to support the Army 5G Smart Warehouse Prototype. The objectives of this effort are to 1) increase the efficiency and fidelity of Army logistic operations, including the identification, recording, organization, storage, retrieval, and transportation of materiel and supplies and 2) Create a proving ground for testing, refining, and validating emerging 5G (NR) enabled technologies.
MD/VA/DC Local Area
This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020.
- Provides overall management and technical leadership regarding the design and deployment of 5G network enhancements
- Develops strategic plans around 5G with key stakeholders
- Produce System Concept of Operations (CONOPS) for an automated warehouse
- Present and gain design approval
- Conduct monthly In-Process-Reviews (IPRs) with the Government team
- Attend meetings, support conferences and working groups
- Deliver all software licenses purchased for the project
- Deliver all hardware components, equipment and material purchased for the project
- Verify compliance IAW with EO 13873
- Conduct security review
- Prepare and submit requisite deliverables to include:
- Bi-weekly status reports
- Monthly financial reports and personnel rosters
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS)
- Systems Engineering Management Plan(SEMP)
- Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP)
REQUIRED EDUCATION & YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with design, testing and implementation of application technologies and systems utilizing smart warehouse 5G smart technologies
- Agile project management experience
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.
- B.S. Degree in System Engineering, Network Engineering, Communications Engineering, Software Engineering
- Minimum 10-15 years of 4G/5G wireless experience