POSITION: Systems Administrator I (Windows Managed Development Environment)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
Provide systems administration support for implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of IT systems. Specific duties include aiding users in accessing and using assigned IT systems, implementing security patches in conjunction with customer policies and standards. Additionally the candidate will be responsible for building, implementing and maintaining various tasks involved with a MS Windows-managed development environment and maintaining a virtual lab environment keeping all in compliance with the customer’s current security requirements.
PREFERRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least five (5) years of Systems Administration experience OR
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, an additional five (5) years of experience may be substituted, for a combined total of ten (10) years of experience.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Knowledge of the customer’s STE/STN requirements and maintenance processes and procedures.
- Current Security+ certification.
- Demonstrated SA experience in Tier1 and Tier 2 maintenance on networks using Red Hat Linux, Windows and VMS operating systems.
- Demonstrated experience in installing, upgrading and maintaining Linux based systems using iDracs, VMware and YUM repositories.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Help-desk experience.
- SOP and Procedure development.
- Ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical audiences.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.