This Opportunity is in BID status. Estimated award and start of contract is 3rd Quarter 2020
Engineer - Junior
Tyndall AFB, Florida
3 years minimum
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a candidate with experience and knowledge of Activity Management, Requirement Identification, and Project Programming Programs across Directorate programs which are still under development and need support to meet the end-state. End-state is a fully implemented asset management “system” that has established and mature processes, standards, levels of service, training, and performance management system in place to determine the health of assets and guide decision making.
Duties Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Developing life-cycle sustainment and risk mitigation strategy recommendations for two FYDPs for each portfolio.
- Making risk mitigation strategy recommendations which consist of identifying to AMP Enterprise Managers the optimal investment points for each asset within a portfolio to sustain the assets performance curve as predicted in SMS.
- Analyzing built infrastructure data, aggregating requirements, assessing asset performance predictions from SMS, analyzing statistics and trends across portfolios, validating data, performing data management, compiling other summarizing reports for each AMP portfolio, and recommending enhancements to processes.
- Support AMP Enterprise Managers with the development of portfolio-specific SEEDs to support Installation Development Plans (IDPs) and the Enterprise Planning Process.
- Maturation of Requirement Identification by analyzing built infrastructure data, aggregating requirements, assessing asset performance predictions from SMS, analyzing statistics and trends across portfolios, validating data, performing data management, compiling other summarizing reports for each AMP portfolio, and recommending enhancements to processes.
- Support includes assisting in the AFCAMP process, establishment of document templates/tools, logistic support, training, and process refinement recommendations associated with the maturation of the AFCAMP process.
The Kenya-Trusant Group, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Business. We are a government contractor specializing in Information Technology and Professional Engineering Services. Our mission is to serve our clients by designing, developing, implementing, and supporting advanced technology systems and mission critical facilities. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
This position will support the Air Force’s development of Activity Management, Requirement Identification and Project Programming Programs across the AFCEC Directorates. End-state is a fully implemented asset management system that has established and mature processes, standards, levels of service, training, and performance management systems in place to determine health of assets and guide decision making. Personnel will assist in collecting, managing, compiling and analyzing built infrastructure, equipment, and human capital data to determine, validate and develop requirements, alternative courses of action (COA), and project scoping. Personnel will assist and support project programming that encapsulates asset management principles into project development; and, advises and assists in the enhancement of processes, procedures, and training associated with maturing asset management that will benefit the Air Force supporting activity management, asset visibility, requirement identification and development, Course of Action (COA) development, project programming, built infrastructure performance analysis, and near and long term investment strategies as outlined in AF and DoD policies or guidance documents.