POSITION: Senior Systems Engineer (Cyber PMO Support)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
Provide direct, full-spectrum system engineering support to a mission customer with an emphasis on supporting a multi-organizational effort developing a new corporate capability Management Plan (focused on Cybersecurity) that fully leverages existing corporate capabilities, while fully embracing new commercial solutions capabilities. The position requires extensive systems engineering experience to include: system/software engineering and architecture experience spanning multiple years, requirements engineering, program/project management leadership experience, risk identification and management, data flow analysis, dependency identification, and interface definition. The candidate will support the PMO in all areas and all phases of the system development lifecycle; examples of this support could include: CONOPS, Program Plans, Capability Roadmaps, Functional Requirements Documents, System and Functional Architecture artifacts, Analysis of Alternatives, Trade Studies, and Technology Gap Analysis. Additionally, this position requires the ability to closely coordinate with multiple internal teams and external organizations supporting the program schedule.
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified Engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES (preferred but not mandatory):
- Demonstrable systems engineering experience in programs that encompass systems architecture, interface development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- Demonstrable ability and expertise producing high-level architectural artifacts and system design including component and deployed architectures
- Evaluation, specification, and development of technology gaps
- Requirements gathering, organization, and communication
- Analysis of existing applications, services, and legacy systems as requirements dictate
- Assemble schedule and delivery information to map to program plans
- Track key test and gates to promote visibility and program progress
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including demonstrated ability to comfortably interact with all levels of organizational management while operating in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision
- Demonstrable expertise in written communications and associated tools
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Cybersecurity domain experience is a plus.
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.