The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a a Senior Strategist to support the Under Secretary for Public Diplomacy, Office of Policy, Planning, and Resources (R/PPR,) National Museum of American Diplomacy (R/PPR/NMAD). Requirements of the position include providing strategic and creative support services toward the creation and maintenance of digital products online and in the museum. Through analysis of metrics, assisting in meetings with stakeholders, and assembling feedback from target audiences, the Senior Strategist creates graphics, interactive maps, and infographics that effectively support NMAD’s communications goals both online and in the museum interactives.
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: PUBLIC TRUST ***MUST BE ACTIVE AT TIME OF APPLICATION***
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Advise on shaping and executing digital strategic objectives, goals, and tactics
- With knowledge of best practices, make technology and digital-oriented innovation recommendations
- Implement and maintain branding in digital and print products
- Maintain web presence and digital content production, optimize user experience
- Perform visitor testing that informs strategy and execution
- Create a cohesive digital interactive experience
- Advise on museum mobile app technical innovation, content, and branding
- Evaluate analytics and implement strategic improvements to increase performance of the digital presence
- Play a significant role in managing the museum’s digital marketing
- Develop creative strategies and visuals for digital campaigns and digital advertising
- Travel mat be required to perform job duties.
- Other related duties as assigned.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- 5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, or similar
- Certification in UX, graphic design, or similar
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Expertise in CRM and email marketing
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving, and customer service skills.
- Familiarity with open-source content management systems such as Wordpress or Drupal
- Proven track record in implementing digital innovations
- Knowledge of museums, the arts, or international relations preferred
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.