Kenjya-Trusant is seeking a candidate to fill the role of Program Analyst to provide support services as outlined below to efficiently and effectively support the program management of the Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor (DRL)/Global Programs (GP) of the Department of State.
Clearance Requirement: Active Secret Clearance is preferred, but ability to get one is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Download, collect, and track applications and grant packages in the www.grantsolutions.gov and www.grants.gov portals as they move through DRL’s workflow from application submission, review process, and final award;
- Working closely with NGO applicants and colleagues in DRL/GP and A/LM/AQM, check and troubleshoot final grant package submissions in grantsolutions.gov;
- Assist with required review, approval and vetting of cases related to DRL’s various global response funds;
- Work closely with DRL’s Internet Freedom team in pre-award, award, and ongoing management and monitoring of Internet Freedom and gender programs globally;
- Assist with the required clearance processes for DRL action memos as they relate to approvals to award foreign assistance;
- Assist in managing and coordinating up to $20M in program funding;
- Help provide oversight of grantees and grant activities, and troubleshoot grant administration issues in cooperation with the Grants Officer;
- Assist in evaluating grantee performance through an oral and written review for select active grants;
- Monitor grantee budget execution and drawdowns to ensure program objectives are met;
- Collect and draft grant documentation for review by decision-making panels and committees who will select grant recipients within available funding levels;
- Liaise with offices involved in administration, financial planning and acquisition of program funding;
- Skillfully communicate verbally and in writing to help provide briefings, status reviews, and advice upon request to the other DRL program staff and senior personnel on grant issues; and
- Must be able to travel globally to highly sensitive areas with little notice.
: The contractor must have experience in and knowledge of gender and internet freedom issues, as well as a working knowledge of foreign assistance and international programming.
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.