POSITION: Senior Systems Engineer (Analytic & Engagement Applications)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
This position will apply principles to various systems assigned for both Transition and Disposition, but also Thread Engineering as appropriate. This individual will interact with a large number of Government and development personnel regarding technical considerations for associated problems, issues or conflicts. Personal communication with peer and decision makers will be required to carry out duties, as well as written documentation. The ability to take requirements and apply them to various tools for developmental guidance and disposition will be indispensable. The candidate will provide systems engineering support for the implementation and execution of requirements that have been gathered and developed from different stakeholders to support the integration of capabilities and review processes such as policy compliance and governance. Determine, document and track operational and technical interfaces and dependencies. Develop and advise on Analysis of Alternates, integration risk assessments and operational requirements.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline from an accredited college or university, plus at least twenty (20) years of Systems Engineering experience OR
- A Master’s degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university plus eighteen (18) years of general systems engineering experience OR
- A High School Diploma or GED plus twenty four (24) years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable in lieu of degree.
- Extensive experience with systems engineering processes that support planning, scheduling and managing several simultaneous efforts in a wide range of technologies, but with special emphasis on cellular and wireless communications.
- Well-grounded in system engineering and architecture.
PREFERRED INDIVIDUAL SKILLS & EXPERIENCE (desired, but not mandatory):
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cloud
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.