POSITION: Software Engineer - Level 2 (Python Modeling & Simulation)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is looking for a Python-focused software engineer ready to grow their skills and career in a dynamic organization that will ensure maximal mission impact for their customer. Leverage Python, numpy, and related tools to join a small team of enthusiastic experts leveraging a wide array of technologies to meet novel challenges related to wireless and RF defense. Build leading-edge real-world solutions to protect our nation from wireless attack!
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
REQUIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES:
- High School Diploma and seven plus (7+) years of experience in software development and maintenance.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, can be applied for four (4) years' credit, bringing the total number of years down to three (3) years of experience.
- A Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a related field, can be applied for six (6) years' credit, bringing the total number of years of experience down to one (1).
- Demonstrated experience in Python programming using numpy, scipy, and other numerical processing libraries.
- Strong Linux foundations/knowledge
- Familiarity with RF, SDR (Software Defined Radio), and/or wireless technologies including WIDS (Wireless Intrusion Detection System).
- Intermediate to advanced Python skills, including experience working with Python 3.
- Ability to pick up new technologies in order to quickly review and integrate new libraries.
PREFERRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES (desired, but not mandatory):
- Experience with one or more SDR frameworks, such as GNURadio or REDHAWK.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Kibana, Grafana, or Tableau.
- Experience with DevOps frameworks such as Puppet or Ansible.
- Experience with standard build tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience building and creating web applications.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of team work and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.