POSITION: Test Engineer Level I (Entry Level)
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
Kenjya-Trusant is looking for an Entry-Level Test Engineer for a full-time position supporting a long-term, classified contract in the Fort Meade, MD area.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Two (2) years of demonstrated experience is required (with degree).
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or a related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, four (4) years of additional, relevant test engineering experience may be substituted, for a total of six (6) years of experience.
- CGI (Cryptographic Generation Infrastructure) Resources tests the Java software programs for proper operation when integrated with existing code base. This testing is performed in the Government test environment in dedicated virtual and physical SIT labs.
- Completion of initial training for familiarization with the testing environment and processes is required before initial testing tasks.
- Properly qualified CGI Resources may modify the Java generation programs to enable successful completion of the SIT while preserving the key-generation functionality of the code.
- Properly qualified personnel shall possess demonstrated Java development experience. This programming is performed using the Government's Key Generation Software development environment, using the Government development processes and standards of that organization.
- Completion of initial training for familiarization with the development environment and processes is required before initial testing tasks
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
EOE – Equal Opportunity Employer. People of color, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. (Compliant with the new VEVRAA and Section 503 rules) The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA) makes it unlawful for employers to discriminate in employment against a qualified individual with a disability. The ADA also outlaws discrimination against individuals with disabilities in State and local government services, public accommodations, transportation and telecommunications. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.