The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a Digital and Visual Content Specialist to work directly with the Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs’ (OES) Office of Policy and Public Outreach (OES/PPO) at the U.S. Department of State (DoS).
CLEARANCE REQUIREMENT: SECRET ***MUST BE ACTIVE AT TIME OF APPLICATION***
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Public Outreach and Communication
- Under the oversight of the Public Diplomacy Team Lead, identify data sources and create digital and visual content that communicates U.S. policy on environment, science, technology, and health (ESTH) issues for distribution within and outside the Department.
- In coordination with the PPO PD and policy officers, as well as Bureau subject matter experts, suggest data visualization plans for Bureau priority areas. Visual products should reflect and convey U.S. strategic interests.
- Under the oversight of the Public Diplomacy Team Lead, work with offices and bureaus (e.g., regional bureaus, Public Affairs, ECA, etc.) to ensure OES public outreach content is always of the highest professional quality and designed for global dissemination through State Department public communications networks.
- The specialist will bring an innovative approach to communication that keeps pace with the rapidly evolving digital media environment.
- The specialist will create short videos, animation, and digital images to communicate Administration ESTH priorities to internal and external audiences, including via social media.
- Under the oversight of the Public Diplomacy Team Lead, create graphics that communicate U.S. positions on a range of ESTH issues for distribution within and outside the Department.
- The specialist will generate documents explaining Bureau activities and accomplishments.
- The specialist will create logos, posters, and images for use at conferences, meetings, and other events hosted by the Bureau.
- Under the oversight of the Public Diplomacy Team Lead, the specialist will create presentations, posters, flyers, and other visual tools for events and press affairs.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.