POSITION: Operations Requirements Analyst
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Ft. Meade, MD 20701
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
JOB DESCRIPTION:The Analyst will provide technical direction in the area of national and tactical cryptologic capabilities. Facilitates requirements gathering by coordinating technical exchange meetings (and other meetings as needed) with the Services, Combat Support Agencies (CSAs), systems engineers, data modelers, and other members of the requirements team. Provides comprehensive definition and documentation updates for deliverables. Coordinates, with analysts, managers, and seniors within Unified Cryptologic System (UCS) to verify operational requirements.
The Operations Requirements Analyst Shall Possess The Following Capabilities:
REQUIRED EDUCATION & MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- Participate in forums throughout the national/tactical SIGINT community.
- Gather updated standards information.
- Collect programmatic information to identify programs that need to be considered for future assessments.
- Capture and deliver Tactical Compliance Verification (TCV) lessons learned through briefings and discussions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field (systems engineering, mathematics, information technology, operations research) is required, plus at least ten (10) years of experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required; of which five (5) years shall be in the Intelligence Community (IC).
DESIRED INDIVIDUAL CAPABILITIES (preferred, but not mandatory):
- Familiarity with Naval operations.
- Experience in collaborating with peer organizations to overcome barriers to success and create shared solutions.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.