POSITION: Systems Administrator II
LOCATION: Annapolis Junction/Fort Meade, MD 20701
SECURITY CLEARANCE: TS/SCI with FULL SCOPE POLYGRAPH (must have prior to applying)
- Provide and supervise set-up, configure, and load system software and hardware.
- Provide system administration support of computers, servers, racks of equipment and figure/manage LAN interfaces.
- Provide support for web development, testing, system integration, installation scripts and other duties to support systems and network infrastructure.
(THIS IS A MIXED 12 HR SHIFTS, IN A 10 WEEK ROTATIONAL SCHEDULE; 24X7 WATCH)
- Candidate will have an Associate's Degree in Computer Support Technology, Electronics Technology, Telecommunications Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems Management, or Network Engineering.
- Five (5) years' experience with installation, maintenance, administration, and trouble shooting of LAN, computer hardware and software;
- Experience performing and assisting with equipment specification, setup, problem resolution, and network support related to computer hardware and software;
- Experience providing assistance to users;
- Experience optimizing system operations;
- Experience ensuring compliance with licensing agreements and system currency.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
Preferred Skills (desired but not mandatory):
- Solid Linux command line skills
- Scripting skills
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.