POSITION: Broadcast Television Technician - Level II
LOCATION: Washington, D.C., 20037
NOTE: THIS OPPORTUNITY IS CURRENTLY IN BID STAGE AND HAS NOT BEEN AWARDED. CONTRACT AWARD ANTICIPATED LATE 3Q 2019
REQUIRED CLEARANCE: Secret (must have prior to applying)
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is seeking a cleared Broadcast Television Technician - Level II to provide professional video production services supporting the Department of State in Washington, D.C.
BROADCAST TELEVISION TECHNICIAN - LEVEL II - ALL of the requirements listed below, with moderate to high-level knowledge and professional experience required.
- Work closely with Signal and Asset Acquisition team members to maintain and improve ENG and EFP technical skills, operating and maintaining professional audio, video and lighting equipment as well as specialized mobile transmission equipment.
- The OVS operational environment is fast, fluid and LIVE; OVS advances the time sensitive foreign policy messages we deliver and the senior principals we serve. Signal and Asset Acquisition Team members ensure each production meets broadcast standards and satisfies the unique production requirements associated with meeting difficult deadlines.
- All Signal and Asset Acquisition team members rotate position assignments; serving as camera operators, audio engineers, boom-microphone operators, camera-control engineers, audio console operators, technical directors and lighting directors. Operational expertise must be maintained across each discipline.
- The Broadcast Television Technician attends pre-production planning and site survey meetings and actively participates in postproduction hot wash discussions with team leaders, crew chiefs and office leadership as required.
- The Broadcast Television Technician position can be physically demanding; Signal and Asset Acquisition Team members are required to haul and set up camera, ground-support, audio and lighting equipment as necessary for both studio and field productions and to strike, pack, return and properly stow equipment after use.
- Assists with annual inventory and keeps government equipment clean and organized.
THE KENJYA-TRUSANT GROUP, LLC is a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business that was established in 2015 as a merger between The Kenjya Group, Inc. and Trusant Technologies, LLC. Our mission is to implement, support and protect the nation’s advanced technology systems, business processes and high-technology facilities. Working with the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security, the Intelligence Community, state and local governments, and commercial clients, Kenjya-Trusant provides cyber protection, information technology, engineering, construction management and acquisition support services. We are a small company with big company benefits, including Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Bonus Potential, Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, and a culture of teamwork and continuous learning. Come grow with us!
The Kenjya-Trusant Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you require accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at (410) 740-4045.