The Director of Business Development and Strategic Planning will have responsibility for successful development and execution of business capture, campaigns, customer interface, strategic planning, business development, and marketing within the Intelligence Community and Civil Agencies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with all of the Strategic Units to shape business development, strategy, marketing plan and tools;
- Effectively communicate with a wide range of customers and stakeholders; and be responsible for achieving new awards and acquisition targets for the Annual Operating Plan.
- Responsible for leading a diverse subject matter expert team.
- This position requires some travel, within the National Capitol Region.
- Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accountability for marketing budgets
- Managing the annual strategic planning process
- Primary interface corporate strategic planning organization including the business focus areas
- Primary interface with customer community and building customer relationships through effective communications, both with internal and external customer bases
- Develop strategies to "shape" requirements and acquisition strategy
- Develop strategies and managing budget
- Identify and target new business markets, adjacencies, and partnerships
- Achieve acquisition and sales goals
- Support the business units to keep current programs funded
- Manage the business acquisition process (BAP)
- Schedule and facilitate executive customer contact plan
- Developing and executing trade show events
- Bachelor's degree 10-15 years' relevant experience
- Must be a United States citizen
- Must be able to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- Demonstrate a familiarization and understanding of business development and strategic planning practice/process
- Demonstrate a familiarization with IC and CAG’s requirements
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to present strategies to a variety of audiences, including customer and KTG senior leadership