- Assists with security impact analyses and configuration monitoring activities as needed.
- Monitoring and auditing DGC systems and components, and communicating current and historical activity to decision makers as needed;
- Co-leading the CloudOps aspects of the DGC Continual Service Improvement initiatives, which includes the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)-based Key Performance Indicators’ (KPI), to benchmark the performance testing of DGC’ ITSM Services (Incident Response, Information System Contingency, Configuration-Change Management); and
- Co-leading the annual review & calibration of ITSM Services, cloud CloudOps tools, CloudOps requirements and documentation (policies and procedures and guidelines)
Education & Experience Requirements:
- FedRAMP experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science, Information Technology Systems Management or related discipline from an accredited college or university
- Five (5+) years of information technology and/or information security experience with three (3+) years in an engineering role designing and supporting public clouds
Required Skills & Capabilities:
- Understanding of industry regulatory and compliance requirements (i.e., FedRAMP) and skilled at interpreting the compliance and security requirements into implementable and repeatable controls
- Created and maintained security policies and procedures, managing the protection of information systems and assets.
- Must be U.S. citizen